[game_edu] game_edu Digest, Vol 59, Issue 12

Kevin O'Gorman gamekog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:48:01 EDT 2009

Thanks, John. I knew if I kept scrolling I would find someone who would lay
out the accreditation system and save me the trouble. : ) Funny how the
folks accredited by SACS have such a handle on this. By the way, there are
regional and national accreditors, and different ones for universities and
trade schools. So you will not find one answer to fit all situations.

Come to think of it, if someone would just launch a game development PhD
program that is available online thye would have packed classes and we
wouldn't have the terminal degree issue anymore.

--Kevin O'Gorman
Art Institute of Atlanta