[game_edu] Jesse Schell's Design of the Box Talk at DICE

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 13:04:44 EST 2010

I think this was a really great talk about the future of games by
Professor Jesse Schell (last year's GDC Education Keynote). I am so
glad that his DICE talk is available to share with everyone.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/702668/Is-your-life-just-one-big-RPG----Mind-blowing-speech-from-DICE-2010.html

Great job Jesse!

Just a reminder GDC is coming up and we have 2 great keynotes this
year as well. Kellee Santiago of thatgamecompany on Leadership and
Kumar Garg from the White House Office of Science and Technology
Policy (OSTP) on Grand Challenges for Game Developers.

Susan
--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!