[game_edu] Call for Articles: August Issue of IGDA Newsletter

Beth Aileen Lameman beth at bethaileen.com
Fri Jul 2 10:18:29 EDT 2010

Hello all! I am the editor-in-chief for the IGDA Perspectives
Newsletter. Our August issue is themed around Game Education. I
figured, of course, this would be a great place to let people know
that we are currently accepting articles (usually around 500 words,
although that's entirely flexible) concerning game education topics.
Articles are due Monday, July 26 at midnight PST.

Article topics might include but are not limited to:
- The importance of game education.
- Game education teaching strategies.
- Workshop structures.
- Courses and programs.
- Practical vs. (or coinciding) theoretical education.
- Recaps of game education events.
- Reviews of software for game education.
- Book reviews.

Thanks much!
- Beth

--