[game_edu] Student IP Ownership

Tom Dowd tomdowd at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 14 16:49:08 EDT 2010

Columbia College Chicago does the same thing. Specifically related to the
senior team project, all members of the team share in ownership of the
project. We also have them sign an agreement amongst themselves that lays
out what they can and cannot do with the project, can and cannot claim, and
so on. The school's opinion is that if a student group is able to take their
project on to bigger and better things then the PR the school receives will
be ample for its part.

Tom Dowd
Columbia College Chicago
Game Major