[game_edu] Autodesk Education Summit @ SIGGRAPH 2010

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:52:29 EDT 2010

Autodesk Education Summit @ SIGGRAPH 2010

The Autodesk Education Summit @ SIGGRAPH will take place this year at
the JW Marriott Hotel at LA Live, where educators are invited to take
the opportunity to discuss key industry trends and best practices,
connect with industry professionals, network with their peers and
learn about the latest Autodesk products and programs.

Join Autodesk and our confirmed speakers Perry Harovas (Flashpoint
Tribeca), Brian Pohl (The Previsualization Society), Peter Heckle
(Project Seven) and John Tarnof(Media & Entertainment Industry
consultant). All educators, teachers or trainers who teach with
Autodesk technology are encouraged to attend and participate.
Refreshments will be served, and the event will be followed by a
cocktail reception.

What: Autodesk Education Summit @ SIGGRAPH 2010
When: Monday, July 26th from 3:30pm-5:30pm PST (Cocktails from 5:30pm
until 7:00pm PST)
Where: Plaza I-III, JW Marriott Hotel at LA Live (adjacent to the
Los Angeles Convention Center)

Please RSVP for this event here:
educationsummit.autodeskevents.net

Looking forward to seeing you in Los Angeles!

Can't make it to SIGGRAPH this year? Check out our Virtual SIGGRAPH
event on The AREA to catch product demonstrations and customer
presentations streamed live from the Autodesk booth, or to attend an
Autodesk MasterClass.

*** Don’t forget that we now free 13-month licenses of 3ds Max, Maya,
Softimage, MotionBuilder and Mudbox available for free on the Autodesk
Education Community for your students and faculty!

Jen

Jennifer Goldfinch
Marketing Manager, Media & Entertainment
Autodesk Education
(o) 514-954-7276
(m) 514-912-0387
jennifer.goldfinch at autodesk.com

Join the Autodesk Media & Entertainment User Community on Facebook and
Twitter today!

--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!