[game_edu] game_edu Digest, Vol 66, Issue 7

Toni Szymanski toniszym at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:31:23 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am a doctoral candidate in Education Psychology at the University of Iowa.
I am interested in researching the roles of avatars in learning environments
(second life comes to mind). Does anyone have any publications that they
recommend I review to begin my literature review on the topic? I have looked
at elearning and online learning in PsychInfo without any luck. I believe
there must be people doing research on this topic I am just not looking in
the right places. Any information is appreciated.

Toni Szymanski
University of Iowa