[game_edu] Interactive Age

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Tue May 4 23:06:08 EDT 2010

One of my friends is the editor of a new magazine that I feel is worth
a good look.

Interactive Age is a peer-journal printed twice-yearly for an audience
of executives, creatives, and decision-makers in the video-game
industry. The magazine features essays, research, roundtables, case
studies, and regular columns from the presidents of both the
Entertainment Software Association and the Academy of Interactive Arts
and Sciences. Mixing substance with style, Interactive Age offers a
platform to elevate game industry discourse, and provides deep
insights to anyone who wants to know how to succeed in interactive
entertainment - and while readers respect its weighty package,
Interactive Age not only informs, but delights.

http://www.interactive-age.com/

The journal is not peer reviewed, but peer written.

They are offering an educational discount which is super reasonable.
Please contact N. Evan Van Zelfden, Editor for questions:editor at interactive-age.com

Susan
--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!