[game_edu] Serious games conferences 2011

Christos Gatzidis cgatzidis at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 20:27:08 EDT 2010

There is also VS Games 2011 (3rd International Conference in Games and Virtual Worlds for Serious Applications) at Athens, Greece.

Taking place in May 4-6 2011, more info at http://www.coventry.ac.uk/ec/~fotisl/VSGames2011/

Christos

--
Dr Christos Gatzidis
BSc(Hon's), MA, PhD, PGCert

Bournemouth University
Room P303
School Of Design, Engineering And Computing
Poole House
Talbot Campus, Poole, BH12 5BB

Phone No: +44 (0) 1202 965135
Fax No: +44 (0) 1202 965413