[game_edu] New Demographics Report?

Bill Crosbie bill.crosbie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 13:15:43 EST 2010

Beth,

This is a great idea. That report came out of the diversity SIG. I
know there was talk on the IGDA facebook stream asking about the
status of both the LGBT and Diversity SIGs and there were several
people discussing the need to reboot/kickstart that group.

I'll post a request and see if anyone from that group picks up on
it/gets back with some more information.

Bill

It is humbling almost to the point of despair to discover that 15
dozen screenfuls of ponderous commentary produced by a small
liberal-arts faculty worth of beardy gamer geeks can, with almost zero
loss of insight, be reduced to the three panels of a Penny Arcade
cartoon.
~ Julian Dibbell quoted in Wired (September 2007)