[game_edu] Industry luminaries slam universities' games courses

Michael Lubker snowballz.game at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 20:12:31 EDT 2010

Thanks guys. I'll keep looking, may end up I get busier with work anyway,
had some good connections with publishers at recent conferences. I do worry
though about continuing education because I'm sure there are others already
in the industry who would like to learn additional skills and it seems like
there's not too much of that around. Companies probably like it that way
though so people will stay in a needed position though. :p

~M

--
~ "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

~ "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement,
surprising actions generally lead to victory." - Sun Tzu

http://paperchild.com