[game_edu] Qol, "crunch" and Education

Kim Blake kblake at blitzgamesstudios.com
Fri Feb 4 09:09:00 EST 2011

After the ea_spouse thing, EA conducted an investigation into their own QA dept because they thought the figures were wrong. They weren't: it was just that their productivity had shot up once they were no longer working stupid hours...

There's a blog post by Erin Hoffman somewhere giving facts and figures.