[game_edu] Qol, "crunch" and Education

Joel Gonzales joel at lowpolycount.com
Fri Feb 4 10:55:14 EST 2011

There was a documentary called "Who needs sleep?" which was about
crunch on movie production. It calls for a "12 on 12 off" work cycle
which makes me think that crunch is built into the system even with
financial penalties.

http://www.whoneedssleep.net/

The 12on/12off facebook page has more discussion on the problem

http://www.facebook.com/pages/12on12off/175083864485