[game_edu] Annual Meeting

Bill Crosbie bill.crosbie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:46:54 EST 2011

This is very unlikely. Bandwidth is usually at a premium at the Moscone
center. We have a very tight schedule, Usually under an hour to complete all
of the business. If there were any technical issues it would eat up a
significant percentage of time that needs to be allocated to getting
initiatives launched for the coming year.

What I can commit us to providing is a list of attendees and minutes of the
discussion that took place at the meeting.

bill crosbie
http://about.me/bcrosbie/bio

It is humbling almost to the point of despair to discover that 15 dozen
screenfuls of ponderous commentary produced by a small liberal-arts faculty
worth of beardy gamer geeks can, with almost zero loss of insight, be
reduced to the three panels of a Penny Arcade cartoon.
~ Julian Dibbell quoted in Wired (September 2007)