[game_edu] Unity Workshop Curriculum?

Beth Aileen Lameman beth at bethaileen.com
Thu Feb 10 23:13:15 EST 2011

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has curriculum that includes Unity in a
workshop setting. I am aware of bountiful resources online, but I'm
hoping for something more specific to a workshop format for reference.
Even an outline of what is taught would be helpful. I'm working on
well-rounded curriculum for a two-week intensive workshop for high
school students transitioning into university. It not only includes
Unity, but also art, animation, design, sound, and other aspects.

Thanks much!
- Beth

--
Beth Aileen Lameman, Ph.D. (ABD) | http://www.bethaileen.com