[game_edu] Game Education in Nigeria

Benedict Olumhense olumhenseben at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:07:51 EST 2011

Hi Spencer,
Checked out the site. Just curious, I read on your site that your courses
are delivered online. That poses a problem of some sort for us here due to
the unsteady internet connections we have here. Is there any other possible
way of delivering your courses to interested inviduals/students.

Regards,
Ben