[game_edu] Any connections with Microsoft Game Studios

Nic Colley Nic.Colley at cpcc.edu
Tue Feb 15 23:01:19 EST 2011

The best thing to do is to go to the link below and contact them through their official page. They will respond within a couple of weeks. They are very friendly.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/community/developer

Allan Fowler <Allan.Fowler at waiariki.ac.nz> wrote:

Hi there,

I posted this on the Production SIG – sorry for the SPAM if you are on both lists.

I am looking for anyone who has a connection with Microsoft Game Studios – specifically Good Science Studio and/or Rare Ltd. We have a commercially viable product that we would like to pitch.

Any input or suggestions warmly welcome.

Thanks in advance

Allan Fowler
Senior Lecturer - Game Design
School of Computing Technology & Communications
Waiariki Institute of Technology
Private Bag 3028
Rotorua 3046
New Zealand