[game_edu] Tenure-Track Game Design Position at DePaul University

Roberts, Scott sroberts at cim.depaul.edu
Sun Jan 30 14:19:39 EST 2011

Hi Baylor,

I don't believe that emailing is an option. I think that the 2 methods are that the candidates can submit a letter digitally through the site, or else the reference can mail it to:

Game Design Faculty Search Committee
School of CIM
DePaul University
243 South Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL, 60604-2301

We begin reviewing the applications on Friday, so if they mail the letters on Monday it should be fine.

Scott

Scott Roberts
Associate Professor
School of Cinema & Interactive Media