[game_edu] Toot Your Horn!

Scott Price sprice at textuality.org
Sun Jun 12 12:57:00 EDT 2011

Since you asked:

Gamestar Mechanic launched, got surprisingly good reception in middle
schools and high schools, and hit 10,000 MAU without any real advertising.
We ran some fascinating research into how kids can best learn systems
thinking via game design and how game design can drive engagement among kids
that are at-risk for dropping out of school.

All-in-all, a pretty good year for the young ones, on our end!

--Scott Price
Product Manager, Gamestar Mechanic