[game_edu] China Joy + IGDA Summit Scholars! - DEADLINE JUNE 20th

Jack Bogdan jack at igda.org
Thu Jun 16 13:53:58 EDT 2011

Applications are STILL OPEN for the IGDA China Joy Scholarship in Shanghai (http://igda.cn/2011scholarship/index.html) and the IGDA Summit Scholarship in Seattle, WA (http://www.igda.org/scholarships), which take place in late July! Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD students are eligible.

Scholars will receive a pass to the event, mentorship, and exclusive access to leading companies looking to recruit them for internships and jobs.

Following up on the heels of our extremely successful E3 Scholars Program, which included participation from: Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Nintendo, Sledgehammer Games, Activision, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Jerry Bruckheimer Games, SEGA, Konami, THQ, Bethesda Softworks, WB Games, 2K Games, CAA, EA Los Angeles & Rockstar, we couldn't be more excited to launch our first international scholarship with our Shanghai chapter!

Details to apply for the ChinaJoy scholarship can be found at: http://igda.cn/2011scholarship/index.html

For those who can't make the trip to China, our IGDA Summit Scholarship, which takes place in Seattle on July 18th - 22nd deadline is also next week! Applications for that scholarship and details on judging criteria can be found at http://www.igda.org/scholarships

We look forward to your students' fantastic applications!
Jack
Jack Bogdan | Innovation, IGDA
Contact | jack at igda.org | Skype: jackbogdan | Twitter