[game_edu] question from the community

Andrew Greenberg hdiandrew at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 09:53:18 EDT 2011

Hi Ryan, I've written a few times about what high school students should
know before they enter college or the industry, drawing from my own
experience as a developer and professor. Here's a link to one of those
articles:

http://gametheoryonline.com/2010/10/28/video-game-students-college-degre/

Respectfully,
Andrew Greenberg