[game_edu] Brenda Braithwaite's game_edu rant at GDC

Kenneth Willes klwilles at southern.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:29:23 EST 2011

Bill,

Thanks for your concern and for sharing the video interviews. Yes, we saw the trend a long time ago and decided to put a program in place 6 years ago, but maybe it was too early. I guess what I was trying to say in my original email is that it is tricky to find the right balance of programming and design. Be careful how much emphasis you place on it otherwise you may alientate your students.

--
Kenneth Willes, MFA
Associate Professor