[game_edu] Conferences Recommendation

Ali A. Alkhafaji ali.a.alkhafaji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:34:54 EST 2011

Hello,

I am a PhD Student at DePaul University and I am currently working with my
adviser and another PhD student on Serious Games research. Our main focus
is the effects of game attributes (Challenge, Control, Goals, etc) on
Motivation and Learning. We are trying to compile a list of the relevant
and recommended Conferences in this area, any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.
-
Ali A. Alkhafaji
Senior Software Engineer
Infor Global Solutions
Ali.Alkhafaji at infor.com
Ali.A.Alkhafaji at gmail.com
Mobile: (312) 731-9628
Office : (312) 474-7230
and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.