[game_edu] Instructor needed for Winterim game class on Long Island

Bertozzi, Elena G bertozze at uww.edu
Sat Oct 1 18:15:55 EDT 2011

Hello all,

We launched a Masters program in Digital Game Design and Development this fall and are very pleased with our first cohort. In response to undergraduate interest, we are looking for a qualified instructor who would be willing to teach a 10-day intensive (4 hours class time per day) undergrad Introduction to Game Design class on the CW Post campus from Dec. 27- Jan 10th. Salary is competitive.

We will soon have a search open for a full-time faculty position for the Masters program which will include some undergraduate teaching.

Please email me at elena.bertozzi at liu.edu if you are interested in teaching the winter class.

Elena Bertozzi, PhD. Associate Professor
Director, Digital Game Design & Development & the EGG lab
C.W. Post Campus, Long Island University
(516) 299-2250 elena.bertozzi at liu.edu www.ardeaarts.org playexpo.org