[game_edu] TOW: Favorite Game

Nick Lalone nick.lalone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:36:16 EDT 2012

Was blown away by Titan: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/103/titan so
much that it may be my favorite game. Previously, this slot was held by the
NES game for Friday the 13th.

I see games as a major means through which we learn about how society works
and a means through which we learn about ourselves. I suppose that
adrenaline/relaxation/anxiety is probably more reliant on one's
self-perception than anything else.

I would love to see more games in the classroom but looking at how
classrooms are set up, I don't know if this is possible without massive
remodeling of lecture implied classrooms.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Peter Border <pborder at msbcollege.edu>wrote:

> Right now I'm still working on Skyrim. All-time fave is probably The

> Longest Journey.

> Peter Border

> Game and Application Design Chairman

> Globe University/Minnesota School of Business

> 1401 West 76th St

> Richfield, MN 55423

> pborder at msbcollege.edu

Nick LaLone
Texas State University-San Marcos
Systems Support
Adjunct - Sociology 3340 | Sports and Leisure
www.nicklalone.com