[game_edu] great game maker games? (Katherine Isbister)

Allan Fowler Allan.Fowler at waiariki.ac.nz
Mon Aug 6 17:05:25 EDT 2012

Hi Katherine,

I would highly recommend looking at the showcase on Yoyo games http://www.yoyogames.com/game_showcases, if you have already looked at these and are still looking, then some of the games in The Game Maker's Apprentice are very good and the text comes with some basic sprites and functioning games to get the students started.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Allan Fowler

Message: 1