[game_edu] AltDev Student Summit - Call for Proposals

Heather Decker-Davis heathermdecker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:53:37 EDT 2012

Greetings,

We're still accepting proposals for AltDev Student Summit!

AltDev Student Summit is a free virtual conference that will air in
November, along the same vein as AltDevConf, but with students as the
primary audience. We're seeking talented industry folks with wisdom to
bestow upon a global audience of aspiring game developers. Due to the
online nature of the event, there is no need for speakers or attendees to
travel. All sessions will be recorded and shared online after the event as
a resource to the community.

The official call for proposals is here:
http://www.altdevblogaday.com/2012/07/09/call-for-industry-speakers-to-address-altdev-student-summit/

Primary topics include:

- All the Things You’ll Never be Taught
- A Day in the Life of…

We'd love to see your proposals, even beyond these two categories, so
please don't hesitate to share!

The posted deadline is August 19th, but simply reach out to me directly if
you need more time.

Lastly, please feel free to pass along the event details to your students
and/or mentees who may be interested in attending!

Thanks,

Heather M Decker-Davis
Co-Chair AltDev Student Summit