[game_edu] Summer "Camp" Programs?

Allison allison at computercamps.com
Mon Feb 27 12:56:33 EST 2012

Hi Casey,

Please check out Emagination Computer Camps <http://www.computercamps.com/>
. We offer a summer computer camp experience for children and teens ages
8-17. We also offer Emagination
<http://www.computercamps.com/video/game/design_overview.html> Game Design,
a specialty program in game design and development for teens ages 15-18.

Please let me know if you are interested in discussing our programs in more
detail. I can be reached at 781-933-8796 or via email at
allison at computercamps.com.

Kind regards,

Allison

Allison Fitzgerald

Vice President/COO/Director of Camps

Emagination Computer Camps

54 Stiles Road, Suite 205

Salem, NH 03079

Toll Free: 877-248-0206

Phone: 781-933-8796

Fax: 781-497-9864

allison at computercamps.com

www.computercamps.com

entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Emagination Computer
Camps by telephone (877) 248 - 0206, or email camp at computercamps.com and
delete the message. Thank you, Education Holdings Inc d/b/a Emagination
Computer Camps.