[game_edu] Call for Speakers

Benedict Olumhense olumhenseben at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:48:53 EST 2012

Hi all,
IGDA Nigeria is hosting its first gamejam in March on the 26th - 29th
2012.
We have structured a set of talks for this event and are currently
looking
for speakers. Some of these talks focus on international issues and we
would love to give our particpants a good view of this industry.

Please read below for the topics:

1 Gaming: Social, Web, Mobile, Alternate Reality – where does this
all lead.

2 Video footage from Key Industry leaders.

3 The value of the Nigerian gaming market (ARPU case scenarios,
business models)

SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and its effect on the gaming spectrum.

4 Technical Requirements for game creation.

5 The case of mobile gaming in the Telecommunication industry,
(Global and local perspective).

6 The need for video game rating – ESRB case scenario

7 Games for change – Positive cases for games.

Duration:

*Talks* 30 – 45 mins max

*Q&A *15mins max

These are some of the topics for the talks we are looking forPlease anyone
interested in giving any of these talks should

contact me via this mail.

Regards,

Benedict Olumhense

Founder, CEO IGDA Nigeria