[game_edu] Call for Speakers

Benedict Olumhense olumhenseben at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:22:00 EST 2012

Hi Xi,
The event will hold in Lagos, Nigeria on the 26th - 29th of March 2012.
We will be using the Goethe Institut Nigeria in Lagos as our venue for
the Jam and another hall which is close to the institut in the same
building.

To participate and attend this event is free because this is our first
Jam and
major gaming event in Lagos, Nigeria. Just a question here, would you
be interested
in giving a talk and what topic did you choose to speak on?

Regards,
Benedict Olumhense