[game_edu] Call for Panelist - Game Degree Alumni

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:30:10 EST 2012

I am trying to put together a panel of students that have graduated from GAME specific degree programs to discuss life after graduation. If you would like to recommend one of your alumni to be on this panel, I would be interested in hearing from you off list. They must meet the following criterion: 1) they must work in the video game industry; 2) live in the Raleigh, NC general vicinity. I am looking for alumni of varying years of experience, so veterans to newbies. Please provide me with a short paragraph on why they would be a good candidate and a way to contact them.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Susan
--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!