[game_edu] Social Network

KENNETH KLEINER KLEINERK at faytechcc.edu
Tue Jul 3 12:38:50 EDT 2012

Why not both?
Both are good for various reasons. LinkedIn is, in my opinion, more
professional than Facebook, but both can be used to distribute
information, as well as gather information.

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties
by an authorized state official. (G.S. § 132-1 et. seq.) If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this email or any attachment is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.

>>> On 7/3/2012 at 12:29 PM, in message

<039c01cd5938$fef48210$fcdd8630$@austin.rr.com>, "Suzanne Freyjadis"
<freyjadis at austin.rr.com> wrote:

Hello Education SIG Members,

I think we need to have an IGDA Education page on either Facebook or
LinkedIn. Do you have a preference of one over the other? Is there one
you check more often?

Thanks,
Suzanne

Suzanne Freyjadis