[game_edu] game_edu Digest, Vol 95, Issue 1

Mark DeLoura mdeloura at satori.org
Mon Jun 4 10:45:56 EDT 2012

Hi Suzanne,
By and large it's a great site. I've been following the CodeYear lessons
from week to week and find the material and the cadence valuable. However,
the lessons do seem to be getting increasingly buggy, and there isn't
consistency from lesson to lesson, which I worry about for someone
completely new to programming. But I'd definitely recommend anyone looking
to learn to program Javascript to check it out.
---Mark

--
Mark DeLoura
Los Angeles, California USA