[game_edu] Digital Media Symposium November 16th

Roselle Glick (289) RGlick at cw.edu
Wed Jun 13 11:34:56 EDT 2012

I would like to invite Animators/Game Designers/Graphic Designers/Web
Designers to participate in our Digital Media Symposium for our Digital
Media Students. We need Experts in the field to speak on various topics
and be a part of a panel discussion. Students will also be there to
showcase their portfolios.

When? Where?

Friday, November 16th, 2012

8:30am-2:30pm

The College of Westchester

325 Central Ave., White Plains, NY 10606

Student Center

Digital Media Symposium Agenda

8:30am-9:00am-Breakfast*

9:00am-9:45am Typography Speaker

9:45am-10:35am Animation/Video Speaker

10:40am-11:15am Graphic/Web Design Speaker

11:15am-12:00pm Lunch*

12:00pm-1:00pm Roundtable Discussion

1:00pm-2:30pm Student Exhibits

*Breakfast will be served, as well as an interactive Lunch

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (914)831-0289 or
rglick at cw.edu. I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Roselle Glick

Roselle Glick, M.A.

Career Counselor and Adjunct Instructor

The Office of Career Services (3rd Floor)

The College of Westchester

325 Central Avenue

White Plains, NY 10606

P: (914)831-0289

F: (914)948-0621

rglick at cw.edu <mailto:rglick at cw.edu>

Skype: CWCareer01

Do you know someone - friend, neighbor, family member -- who can benefit
from a College of Westchester education? If so, click on this link
www.cw.edu/friend2friend <http://www.cw.edu/friend2friend>

I use GoodSearch.com to search the internet. Please consider using this
site for your internet searches and click on The College of Westchester
Charitable Foundation as your charity of choice.

Every time you do, money will go to students in need. Thank you.
http://www.goodsearch.com <blocked::http://www.goodsearch.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This email transmission, and any attachment to it, is the property of The College of Westchester and contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity names on the email. This email is intended solely for the recipient identified herein. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the reading, copying, distributing or other action taken in reference to the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. The telephone number to contact in the event of any question concerning the foregoing is 914-831-0408. Thank you.