[game_edu] Games in the Library

Jose P. Zagal jzagal at cdm.depaul.edu
Mon Mar 5 10:20:28 EST 2012

Hi,

Here at DePaul we have two game labs where students can play games. The
PC lab has lots of different games installed, and we've been using
Steam's Cyber Cafe option. As far as I know it's the only way to get
decent pricing options for multiple copies/licenses of the same title
(on Steam).

Our library also has games available for checkout (only the recent
consoles though), and we've tried having handheld consoles available for
checkout as well. That last option wasn't that popular though.

Jose