[game_edu] Game-Education.Com

Scott Price sprice at elinemedia.com
Tue Mar 13 12:01:53 EDT 2012

Hello, Suzanne (and the list) --

The site is exciting! At E-Line Media we have done a ton of workshops and
resource references for teachers and students interested in learning about
game design and development in middle school and high school. This should
be a nice and welcome resource for us to point folks to.

There are a ton of resources which might have a place on the site listed
under the National STEM Video Game Challenge website's resources section
(click around the blue tabs):
http://stemchallenge.org/resources/Default.aspx

I'm partial to Gamestar Mechanic, as we publish it, but there are a lot of
good K-12 resources on the STEM site!

Sincerely,
--Scott Price