[game_edu] Topic Of the Week - Education Conferences

Jim Parker jparker at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 28 18:54:01 EDT 2012

As Suzanne knows, I recently attended SITE (Society for Information
Technology & Teacher Education) in Austin, and found it quite
refreshing. I usually don't find more than a couple of papers
interesting in any given day, but SITE was different. People were very
friendly, too, and I got to speak with the people who teach teachers.

Jim