[game_edu] Game Design Industry Statistics

Mike Doherty mdoherty at PACIFIC.EDU
Thu Mar 29 10:12:43 EDT 2012

Hi Bill:

The Feb 2012 issue of "Game Developer" has a 10 year study of salaries and related data.
http://gdmag.com/issue/2012/February

Mike Doherty

From: game_edu-bounces at igda.org [mailto:game_edu-bounces at igda.org] On Behalf Of bill whetsel
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:38 AM
To: game_edu at igda.org
Subject: [game_edu] Game Design Industry Statistics

Hello Everyone,

I have been looking for Game Design Industry statistics and I'm having a hard time finding specific data.
Can anyone point me in the direction of Game Design Industry growth and employment statistics?

I have searched local and National Department of Labor resources and I am finding vague reference to Game Design within New Media and Computer Science but nothing specific to Game Design and Development.

Thank You,
Bill Whetsel
Visual Communication & Design, Creative Arts
Cuyahoga Community College