[game_edu] Demographics Study

Monica McGill mmcgill at bumail.bradley.edu
Mon May 14 12:24:02 EDT 2012

Amber Settle (DePaul) and I are conducting a large scale demographics study of undergraduate students in game degree programs in the US, Canada, and the UK. We have several schools already on board to participate and data collection has begun at some of these institutions.

We are particularly interested in collecting data from at least one additional institution in the UK and in Canada. We are also interested in collecting data from for-profit institutions.

If you are interested in including your institution in this study, please contact me directly.

Thanks!

Monica

Monica McGill
Bradley University