[game_edu] Game Development Online Interactive Workshops

Chelsea Larson-Andrews chelsea at design3.com
Tue May 15 19:20:50 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that design3 is now offering a variety of
online interactive workshops to help people learn Unity, FlashDevelop and
Flixel, Programming in C# with XNA, Version Control With Git and Github,
and more. Courses are designed for anyone interested in video game
development - perfect for students, hobbyists, and working game industry
professionals who are looking to broaden their skills.

To view the May/June schedule and sign-up, please click here:
http://www.design3.com/pro-dev/workshops

We hope you can join us and/or pass this info along to anyone who might be
interested :) Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Thanks! My best,
Chelsea Larson-Andrews
CMO | chelsea at design3.com
619.277.4988 | Follow: @design_3 <http://www.twitter.com/design_3>