[game_edu] Steering Committee and Whoops!

Suzanne Freyjadis freyjadis at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 11:42:05 EDT 2012

Hello Again!

Well, it turns out that we are not having our list-serv shut down so we will
be able to have Both our e-mail list and the Facebook page. Yeah!

I apologize for the added stress. We now have a new Board of Directors at
the IGDA and they seem to be moving in a good and useful direction.

As a result of our new and amazing leadership I think it's time we put
together a Steering Committee. Please let me know if you would be interested
in being part of the Steering Committee.

Best,

Suzanne

Suzanne Freyjadis

Freyjadis at austin.rr.com