[game_edu] Steering Committee and Whoops!

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:16:41 EDT 2012

IMHO, I think a steering committee is great idea. Peter, I think that the EdSIG has lost a lot of direction and by creating a steering committee, will help them determine and identify the needs & wants of our community. Together they explore opportunities, collaborations, solutions and rationales as to how the community could/should benefit.

I think the steering committee members should each come to the table with a handful of ideas, float them through the committee, tackle and work with the SIG leadership to create a framework of where and what the SIG should be.

And as you know, I am always available to assist.

Susan

--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!

Skype: tahoegold
Mobile US: +1 415 286 3489
Mobile EU: +31 062 735 8730