[game_edu] GDC13: Tuesday morning meetup at the Grove, 690 Mission Street

Suzanne Freyjadis freyjadis at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 1 13:13:19 EDT 2013

Thanks for starting this, Elena!

-----Original Message-----
From: game_edu-bounces at igda.org [mailto:game_edu-bounces at igda.org] On Behalf
Of Elena Bertozzi
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 1:38 PM
To: IGDA Game Education Listserv
Subject: Re: [game_edu] GDC13: Tuesday morning meetup at the Grove, 690
Mission Street

Great seeing you all this morning. I am happy to move forward with
coordinating our development of support for an honest IP policy for academic
institutions teaching game development. If you are interested in serving on
this committee, please reply to me offlist. Elena

Elena Bertozzi, PhD. Associate Professor
Digital Game Design & Development & the EGG lab, LIU Post
(516) 299-2250 . elena.bertozzi at liu.edu . ardeaarts.org .
playexpo.org