[game_edu] IGDA Scholarships Now Available for Casual Connect USA

Luke Dicken lukedicken at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:32:56 EDT 2013

The IGDA is happy to announce that applications are now open for
scholarships to attend Casual Connect USA! The deadline for applications is
20th May.

Casual Connect USA is the premier event for the casual games industry,
attended by over 5000 professionals and featuring three days of lectures on
every facet of casual game development. As an IGDA Scholar, you will have
the opportunity to meet some of the best minds behind casual gaming and
learn about the latest trends of the medium. Those who receive the
scholarship will be paired with established industry professionals as part
of our mentorship program. For more information and to apply for the Casual
Connect Scholarship please visit
http://www.igda.org/scholars/2013-info/how-to-apply/

The IGDA Scholars program can provide valuable opportunities in
jumpstarting a career - by being chosen from a highly competitive pool of
applicants IGDA Scholars distinguish themselves as the best and the
brightest emerging in their field. We would greatly appreciate your help to
spread the word around relevant universities, institutions, and other
student-facing groups.

Thank you,
The IGDA Scholarships Committee