[game_edu] Masters Thesis Survey

max capper maxcapper at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 02:03:27 EST 2013

Greetings,

My name is Max Capper and I am a Video Game Production
Master’s student at Full Sail University. As part of my program I am
conducting a researcher study with the goal of designing guidelines for
hiring candidates specifically for the game industry. Below, there is a
link to the Survey Monkey website where you will be able to take a short
survey focused on gathering data about your experience with the hiring
process in the video game industry. This data will be used to develop some
simple guidelines that studios could use to select higher quality employees
and save themselves time and money in the future.

Thank you for your valuable time and interest in broadening
and strengthening the talent within this industry.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K5R8N8M