[game_edu] Embarrassing Marc Destefano

Erin Hoffman erin.n.hoffman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:51:50 EST 2013

Hi all,

I thought you might enjoy this blog post I wrote about Marc Destefano, my
game instructor at RPI. I think Marc's still on this list, but I'm not sure
how often he reads it. :)

At this point we're a "go" on getting him to GDC, which is super exciting.
It's been extremely cool this week to connect with alumni and hear their
own stories of Marc's influence on their lives, as well as where they've
wound up. I've found two guys already who are actually in the bay area and
I hadn't even known it.

http://www.erinhoffman.com/wp/2013/02/operation-launching-eeyore-help-me-send-an-amazing-game-professor-to-gdc/

Hopefully you never doubt the impact of reaching students every year...

--Erin