[game_edu] Books for Business of Games (or Entrepreneurialism in Games) -- on behalf of Monica McGill

Casey O'Donnell caseyod at msu.edu
Thu Jan 17 11:59:36 EST 2013

I definitely second Jason's recommendations. There is a relatively new book:

The Video Game Industry: Formation, Present State, and Future
http://www.amazon.com/Video-Game-Industry-Formation-Routledge/dp/0415896525

It's price is currently high, but should be reasonable once the paperback version comes out. It covers a lot. I'm sure as the professor of a class, you could get a review copy.

Best.
Casey

--
Casey O'Donnell, Ph.D.