[game_edu] News from ICHEG

Trien, Susan strien at thestrong.org
Mon Jan 7 11:39:05 EST 2013

Hi Everyone!

We just received a very important archival collection from HER Interactive that I thought you might be interested in hearing about:

Pioneering Female Video Game Company Donates Historic Archives to ICHEG
What do female teenage gamers want? Her Interactive has donated to the International Center for the History of Electronic Games at the Strong a collection of archival materials that sheds light on the video game company's pioneering efforts to understand and appeal to female gamers, a frequently overlooked audience in the male-dominated world of video games. For more details: Her Interactive<http://www.thestrong.org/press/releases/2013/01/4475-her-interactive-donates-historic-video-game-archives-icheg>

Let me know if you would like any images.

Susan

Susan Trien
Senior Director of Public Relations & Advertising
The Strong
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, New York 14607 U.S.A.
Tel 585-410-6359