[game_edu] Request for recommendations on game ethics

Ali Arya arya at carleton.ca
Wed Jun 12 16:59:51 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

For my undergrad game design course which used to have a more tech/art focus, I'm hoping to add more socio-cultural discussions and in particular want to get students to think about ethics of computer games (design, dev, business, etc). I have found some references but would appreciate more in any format (book, article, blog, etc). Any recommendation will be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Ali Arya
Associate Professor
School of Information Technology, Carleton University, Ottawa
Phone: 613-520-2600 Ext. 4184
http://www.csit.carleton.ca/~arya

"You see things and say why,
I dream of things and say why not ..."