[game_edu] Help Request

Suzanne Freyjadis freyjadis at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 5 18:20:12 EST 2013

Hello Amazing SIG Members!

I need your help. I was contacted by a fellow member who is looking for a
video that seems to have gotten lost on that crazy internet. Here is his
message. Please let me know if you can help.

"I was using the 2007 IGDA video by John Farnsworth in my class and it just
vanished from YouTube. I contacted IGDA to see if they had it archived but
they didn't. They contacted Google/YouTube about the broken link but to no
avail. I contacted Farnsworth and he doesn't have it.

I know it's a dated video but the content is rich and relevant. Do you or
someone you know have a copy (dvd) of it? That would be a great help because
I have watched many IGDA and GDC leadership videos and that's the most
applicable one for my students. The title of the presentation is Leadership
Lab. Thanks for your assistance!"

Thanks,

Suzanne

Suzanne Freyjadis