[game_edu] Placement problems

Andrew Greenberg hdiandrew at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 00:17:27 EST 2013

As usual, Ian hits much of this right on the head. I would echo his call
to get your students involved in events. We are putting on a portfolio
show here in Atlanta April 18 for students from a wide range of colleges
and universities, and as a result are attracting a lot more attention
than any one of the schools would get on its own. Other schools might
want to think about similar alliances.

Respectfully,
Andrew Greenberg
www.holistic-design.com